Tokyo, Japan 2013 (Day 5)


Lazy Day is Akihabara (Half-)Day

The rain still hasn't ceased that day, so we decided to take time to rest. It was only during the afternoon when we willed ourselves to go out of the hostel to have a late lunch, and spend the rest of the day walking around Akihabara.

Nothing more to say about this day, so I'll just show some of the pictures I took instead.

IMG_7431
From what I know, we also have a Mister Donut Cafe somewhere in the Metro.

IMG_7437
IMG_7444
IMG_7445
Classic Yoyos!  I recall I owned one of those Coca-cola yoyos before.

IMG_7446
Nakakalula ang dami ng mga collectible figures!!!

IMG_7447
IMG_7448
Those yellow pieces of paper on top of the figurines' privates aren't really part of their... um, costume.

IMG_7449
IMG_7451
IMG_7452
IMG_7458
A long line of people outside the cafe means this place is quite famous.

Comments