Hey, Hey, Hey! Tabulas is Back!

...but is it back for good? That I don't know.

Finally, Tabulas was able to put their site back up again (http://tabulas.co), but I'm not sure until when.  They're still trying to complete migration of entries for all accounts, and there still are some bugs here and there. Nevertheless, I'm glad that I am able to access my old entries again, whee!

(Shameless plug of my old blog: http://blog-mo-mukha-mo.tabulas.co... the latest blog post that they were able to migrate was from September 10, 2010.  Pwede na, at least they were able to salvage my Backpacking Europe posts.)

The backup functionality still isn't working, but I'm hoping they'll be able to fix it soon.  For the moment, I'll be going back to some of my Reblog posts, and patch up any entries with missing texts.

Oh, and get ready for another spammage of From the Baul reposts, while I migrate some more of my favorite entries from Tabulas to here. Rest muna ako from posting about Japan hehehe.

Comments