#SupportLokalPH: Happy Skin Cosmetics - Eye Need A Miracle

Recently, I've been discovering a number of local (i.e. Filipino) independent businesses. Some of them I've discovered online (on Facebook or on Instagram), others in bazaars. I realize how challenging it is for them to compete with the global market--just look at the shops in our malls and you'll see that most of the brands are from foreign companies ("local" businesses are usually re-sellers na lang)--so in my own little way, I would like to help promote their brand by featuring some of my favorite purchases in this blog.

Happy Skin Cosmetics

Makeup that cares for your skin!

(Online Shop: http://www.happyskincosmetics.com/)

You might already know about this brand, as they have been featured in numerous beauty blogs before--they even has their own boutique in Glorietta 3! Nevertheless, I still want to blog about this because I want to share how happy (no other word is more fitting) I am with their concealers.

Left: Eye Need A Miracle Concealer (799 PhP)
Right: Eye Need a Miracle Corrector (799 PhP)

For the longest time, I've been using K-Palette Okuma Concealer, not because I'm a fan of the brand (in fairness, K-Palette does make high quality products), but because a small amount of product goes a long way. Now that my tube is almost empty, I need to buy anew. However, I'm not sure if I wanted to repurchase Okuma, mainly because I think that their shades are too light for my skin.

I've always been curious about Happy Skin Cosmetics, because they claim that their make-up products are formulated with skincare ingredients that are hiyang with the Filipina skin. More importantly, since this is a local brand, the available shades should perfectly match our skin tone. No more espasol face! Needless to say, I took this opportunity to buy me a couple of Happy Skin products.





The Eye Need A Miracle Concealer is meant to hide dark under-eye circles, while the Eye Need A Miracle Corrector is meant to hide blemishes and spots on the face. As per their website, both the concealer and corrector are "specially-formulated with Japanese Tea extract that moisturizes and fights puffiness. [They are] also infused with Hyaluronic Acid, a miracle ingredient that increases hydration in the eye area, smoothening surface imperfections. [Their] self-adjusting shade provides undetectable coverage across all skin tones."

I personally vouch for their claim that the concealer/ corrector has a self-adjusting shade, especially the corrector. I've always thought that, since a corrector only neutralizes skin discoloration, you would still need to layer it with concealer or foundation. However, with the Eye Need A Miracle Corrector, there is no need for an additional layer of product. Using it alone is enough to hide unwanted peklats and skin discoloration.

For those interested in experiencing Happy Skin Cosmetics, you may check out their online shop or visit one of their physical shops and partners here in the Philippines

Comments