May 16, 2017

Greetings from Upstate New York

Not really in a blogging state of mind, but I'll try my best to organize my thoughts into coherent sentences.

I'm still pretty much jet-lagged--waking up every 4 hours or so, then failing to sleep again once the clock strikes 5AM. Just last week, I was still in Manila, preparing for the trip that will take me to the other side of the world. And now, after a total of 26 hours worth of travel time (which includes an 8-hour layover in Detroit), I'm in Rochester NY, making a brand-new start of it (in the words of Frank Sinatra).


Hoping to share more stories from this side of the world--sharing food, travel, and shopping experiences with you (if time and budget permits, of course). Until then, do watch this space. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment